Monday, August 22, 2011

so what?

Exactly my point. The one day I had off this week, it decides to be all rainy and not very nice weather wise. I did enjoy my nice trip up on the east side of the island though. It was very nice and relaxing. Although, I wish I could have gone kayaking like I had planned or hiking which was my back up plan. Alas, the weather did not want to cooperate at all. I did find this sign at the macademia farm on the east side of the island. I don't know how easily it is to read some of distances and all to other places around the world from that point. Give or take a few miles and all.

 

Saturday night I went to Ka, which I remembered when I got there that it was a club and lounge. Needless to say it was a pretty good night. I went there to celebrate a co-workers birthday. She got pretty drunk and all. The club was really crowded, but overall a good time. I left "early" though since I was really tired. I should have planned better and all. I failed in that aspect. I have proof that I was there by this stamp.



Random thing as well, when I was walking around the mall after coming back from the Verizon store, I saw this t-shirt in the window and couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of it.


So I was at the Verizon store trying to get a discount on my bill because I hold a CAC card. Well I could have but since I'm still on my parent's plan through IBM, IBM actually has a better discout that the federal government. Who would have thought. It's good to know though that I could get a discount and all.
Lastly, one of my bosses at work just throughly pissed me off last night due to the fact that he can't answer a question honestly. He always have to ask a question to answer the question. Probably because he doesn't know the answer to my question. He pretty much throughly confused me after I asked one question because he skewed the entire conversation to something unrelated and then blamed me on why everyone was confused. I do have to apologize to a coworker though since I kinda took out the frustration on her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment