Monday, July 25, 2011

Relaxation

This week was pretty mellow considering everything. Well, my chair that I was using in my room broke today, but I didn't get hurt so everything is good. I was attempting in trying to find another chair from either Savers or Goodwill, but to no avail. I ended up getting a pretty comfy, and a much needed upgrade in chair for my room from Costco this weekend. Work is going well, working first shift though. In some respects it is awesome and others it is not so much. The down side is that I have to be at work at 0500. Good thing is, I get out at 1330 which means I can go work out, go to the beach, and pretty much enjoy the rest of the day.

So another thing is, Borders is going out of business :( Yes, this is very sad for me, since I liked them much more than Barnes and Noble. I went to visit Borders by my house, let's just say it was insane and that was the most people I have seen in Borders at any given point, well except for releases of books such as Harry Potter.



Crazy people in line. Anyways, I ended up buying a few things from Borders. Seriers book: The Voice in the Wind series that David Addy suggested, and then the Circle Series that my friend Luke suggested. Overall, they are both good series and all. I was trying to find the George R. R. Martin books, well the not new mass market covers (I like the old ones better), but I couldn't find them. Oh well. 

Other than working and going shopping at crazy Borders, I also went to go see the Green Lantern at one of the movie theaters on base. The movie was alright, nothing spectacular. I also learned how to change my oil and reset the maintenance light. I never knew it was so easy to reset that warning light. Really only a couple of easy steps: 
  1. put your car odometer to "ODO" setting
  2. turn your car off
  3. while holding the reset button turn your car to "ON" (there should be about 6 dash lines slowly disappearing)
  4. once all the dash lines are gone, it should be reset and you can release the reset button 
I also wanted to show you a lovely picture of a rainbow and of the outside of the house in where I live. I live in the house to the right with the Prius and the Pathfinder in the car port. 


And lastly, I wanted to make you all jealous at the wonderful weather I had this weekend and a place where I spent most of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment