Monday, June 6, 2011

lots of lightning

So last week, I got a two day weekend which was very nice since I hadn't had a real "weekend" in about a month. I got a second weekend this past weekend which was pretty sweet. I went and saw X-Men: First Class with some friends. I would have to say that it wasn't the best that it could have been...actually quite poor on the wowness of the movie. Other than work though, I haven't been doing very much. I did end up meeting Keano on Saturday because the first two attempts were a bust (Thursday, Keano slept in, Friday it was storming like mad). Saturday, well interesting thing. We wanted to eat at Eggs N Things, but it was crowded (I guess it's pretty popular) so we ended up going to the Crepe House down in Waikiki. The other interesting thing that happened this weekend down in Waikiki was the Honolulu Pride Parade. Interesting indeed.

Thunderstorms. They are one things that I really enjoy for one thing. The thing though is, I don't necessarily like being woken up at 0500 by the thunder. In Colorado, we normally don't get thunderstorms till the evening or afternoon which is really nice. Here though in Hawaii, it can be all over the place. The last weekend, we had them in the morning, in the afternoon, and also in the evening. I believe on Friday, the thunder that I know of started at 0500 and lasted till about 1100. Yeah, six hours of thunder and rain. The thunder actually shook the walls and the windows of my place, it was pretty sweet actually when you think about it. Since, I'm at work I cannot actually post any pictures or a movie, so when I get back to my place and remember, I will post a movie and hopefully some pictures.

I might expand on this later (as in tomorrow) if I get around to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment