Monday, June 20, 2011

Design and Father's Day

I got to meet more extended family this past weekend since one of my "Uncles" had a surprise party for his mom with extended family. She turned 92 and she looks in tip top health and shape. I just hope that I can be that healthy when I get to 92.

The other thing I've been working on this week is redesigning my church's website. I have learned that web design can be get pretty tricky if you don't plan accordingly and second of all if you aren't proficient at making web sites. Well it will be a fun learning experience overall. It has been taking up most of my free time and I keep changing things. Once I get a general picture, then I will work on building the pages.

Also, on Sunday it was Father's Day. Thanks for all the dads out there, but the true Father needs to be thanked even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment