Monday, November 7, 2011

Dub Step

Sometimes I think it is hard to remember what I did the last week, just because it seems like everything is running together all the time. Besides the fact that this year has just flown by like none other, I do have to say it has been a great year so far.

Friday I went out to Formaggio's in Kailua with some friends. It was a nice restaurant and I got the savory lamb. It was absolutely amazing. The wine special that I got was actually pretty good as well. A lighter red wine that didn't have a strong after taste kicker. The wine made it all the way from Spain as well. Even better was that our waiter didn't even card me or my friend, but he carded my other two friends that got something to drink. It was pretty amusing. Saturday, I had Ultimate again. I am sad to say that I got another blister. :( It is only the second one though and the first one at that was from the first week. That I think is pretty good actually. I also brought beers for the Black and Tans  (our frisbee team's name is Black and Tan) and I only got carded once when buying the beer. (I bought the beer from two different stores). After Ultimate, my friend Rick invited myself and a few others to his place in Kaneohe. His place is actually pretty amazing. Great view of the bay over there and right next to the freeway entrance and the marine base. The only down side to living over there is the drive, but other than that, it was a nice place. I had a good time over there, we didn't do much though, just hung out and talked, and ate food.

Sunday, after church, I went into work to study for my test that was today (Monday). I unlike most of coworkers, only stayed 3 hours. Some of them stayed 8+ hours yesterday and the same amount on Saturday. Insane I think actually. Other than that, I found that this week is just going to be horrible with traffic because of APEC coming to Hawaii. Yay for insane people rioting, protesting, and overall not contributing to society in any useful way. The Asian Pacific Economic Conference should be interesting except for the fact that they will be making the horrible traffic even worse. Oh well, a good reason to stay out of Town and Waikiki this weekend.

Also, Rick also got dub step stuck in my head all day Sunday when I was studying. I guess it wasn't the worst thing that could have been stuck in my head. I just am trying to catch up on sleep now since I didn't get a lot this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment