Saturday, January 15, 2011

why the weird title?

So I was having problems being creative with a title, since I wasn't taught to be creative in school, well in the sense of literary creativity or anything art related. Colorado School of Mines definitely gets you to think in a technical way. But enough with the degress. I came up with the title from the book that I got from friends before I left. It was started and put together by Teresa Manriquez and Jeffrey Randle. So that is where I got the title for this. Now for the reason of this blog, Ashley Young (Begley) recently challenged me to put together something to keep at least her informed of what I was doing or what I experienced while I am here in Hawaii. She stated if I kept her informed, she would do better on keeping all of her supporters and friends informed of what she was up to with her time as an intern with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (and hopefully after that as well). Not only to do better, but try to beat me in the flow of information. I was also told before I left Colorado back in September by Keith Stevens (and possibly others) to start a blog. (I am finally getting around to it Keith.) We shall see how this develops and all. I will try to fill in the gap from the last four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment