Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dr. Martin Luther Jr. Weekend

Three day weekend! It's hard to remember what I did this last week since, it seems like the week is going by both slowly and fast. Saturday, I spent about 2 hours surfing at the beach and just relaxing outside when I could. Sunday, after church I went to the Pacific Aviation Museum of Ford Island. The museum still needs a bit of work, but it isn't bad for being only a couple of years old. Monday, I tried going scuba diving, but the conditions were bad so the company cancelled the trip. I'm trying to reschedule it for some time. I ended up seeing the Martin Luther King Jr. parade though in Waikiki. Part of it was good, although some of it I didn't understand why they were in the parade. I have pictures from this weekend, but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. And yes, this is not very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment