Thursday, December 23, 2010

President's Vacation

So President Obama flew in last night and is here for about 10 days. Thankfully this is about the same time frame in which I am going to be in Colorado. I say this because since he is the President, lots of security detail follows him around and therefore make is more difficult for people to get around. By being off in Colorado, I get the chance to miss all the headache of being delayed, or detoured because of the President traveling. I also went to find Air Force One on the island. It wasn't that hard and was actually relatively easy compared to what I thought it would be. Since the news covered where he landed, it was only a matter of driving around Joint Base Pearl Hickam to find the famous plane. I only found one of the planes though (its twin should have been somewhere on the island or nearby, but I didn't go looking for it). For those that live in a closet, below is a picture of Air Force One (from a public website of course).

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2009/03/06/welcome-aboard-air-force-one/

No comments:

Post a Comment